- In the triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- That all the Bible is inspired and our only authority
- That when a person believes Jesus is the Christ the Son of God, repents of his or her sins, confesses Jesus is Lord and is baptized into Jesus for the forgiveness of sins, the Lord adds him or her to His church and at that point the person is a Christian.
- That the local church is independent of other churches yet is part of the one body Christ died for
- That true worship consists of prayer, singing, giving, a lesson from God's word, and the observance of the Lord's Supper on the first day of every week.